Above is my big helper (or hinderer) Tuk Tuk! All kitty jewelry is made under his watchful eye! And he couldn't be more happier to model the creations! He's a big ham and a certified camera hog!
Important information about the "jewelry"
Be sure to read before purchase! Just some random, but important information on the kitty jewelry for offer on this site:
1. All beads used in the kitty jewelry are made of hard plastic, not real glass! Children's and craft beads are made much more stronger than glass beads, which I use in my women's and little girls bracelets. I did not want a bead to shatter in a kitty's mouth! Tuk Tuk is constantly cleaning his necklace. I would DIE if I knew something I put on him was dangerous!
2. Be sure to measure your cat's actual neck size! The necklaces are supposed to be loose! I have already done the special sizing, so just go by your cat's actual measurements! By making the pieces loose around the neck, the cat may be able to slip out of his/her necklace if caught on anything. The elastic plastic cording, holding the piece together, is extra thick and extra stretchy to make escape easy. BUT......
3. These pieces are NOT to serve as a substitute for a ID collar! They are not fool-proof! There is still a chocking danger if they get caught on anything!
4. Do not use on dogs! I know one would look beautiful on your pooch, but they are simply not measured with a dog's use in mind. If you are to try them on a dog, use with caution! I would measure and add a few inches to slip over the doggie's head. And do not take off their everyday collar! The necklaces will not hold up if used while going on walks or to the vet visits. Leave their everyday dog collars on and then think of the necklace as an accessory, not an actual collar!
5. If you notice any wear or tear happening on the pieces, take it off immediately! Although the beads should come through the body, but why take the chance? Swallowing the beads could be a costly accident! Not just costly in money, but it could cost the littlest family member his/her life! I would be devistated if I were to find out one of my pieces caused injury or death, but I would be VERY angry if it was worn without checking it each time it is worn or that it was used without supervision! USE WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!
6. All kitty jewelry is one of a kind! Because of my changing supply of beds, I am not able to duplicate pieces. The necklace you see IS the necklace you get! So if you see one you love and want, snatch it up! There will not be another!
7. If you have a special request, like your favorite team or school colors, e-mail me and I can see what I can do! I will send you an e-mail with the questions I need answered for these requests!
Just a Note: Tuk Tuk is very hard on his collars. He is a rough and tumble 20lbs of tommy-boy made of teeth and muscles, not fat! If they can stand up to him, they can stand up to just about any cat! This is not a challenge! I'm just saying they have stood up to him, so they can handle some rough play.
Please read: I am not responsible for injuries or death in connection with these collars. I am not able to be everywhere at once to see if these pieces are being used as they are meant. The collars are not to be worn as the principle collar for cats, dogs or any other animal. They are only for dress up!